MrKato vitamin supplementation, are very effective in treating vitiligo, people who have vitiligo often suffer from vitamin D, folic acid, vitamin B12, copper, and zinc deficiencies. As a part of treatment regimens dermatologist who diagnosed patients with vitiligo generally suggest vitamins, such as C, E, B12, D, and folic acid. Please read information on these vitamins to find out the positive affects to regain natural skin color. 💊
The vitamins I take for Vitilago, Immune System and Brain Function and Memory are listed below:
1) Turmeric Curcumin with BioPerine 1500mg - Natural Joint & Healthy Inflammatory Support with 95% Standardized Curcuminoids for Potency & Absorption.
2) Callumae is a vitiligo treatment: Improve Skin Pigmentation and Get Rid of White Spots on Skin - Works Well with Vitiligo Creams - Includes: Picrorhiza, L-Phenylalanine, Ginkgo Biloba, Alpha Lipoic Acid, B6, & B12.
3) Vitix ACM (30 Tablets)
HELP PROTECT CELLS FROM OXIDATIVE STRESS. Vitix Tablets is an original formula combining patented melon extract with a group of vitamins (C, E, B9 and B12) and minerals (Selenium, Copper and Zinc). Vitamin C, vitamin E, Copper and Selenium help protect cells from oxidative stress.
4) Vitamin D3 5000 IU is high potency D3 formula delivers extra strength from the sunshine nutrient.
5) Vitamin B-12 is an essential vitamin that plays a vital role in cellular energy support and overall health. Not only are B-12 Vitamins essential for your energy metabolism, but they also contribute to the health of the nervous system and cardiovascular system while helping to maintain circulatory health.
6) Ginkgo Biloba 60 Mg helps support brain function and can help memory, especially occasional mild memory problems associated with aging.
7) Beta Carotene 25000 iu Antioxidant Protection - Beta-carotene is converted by the body to vitamin A as needed, preventing a toxic build-up of this nutrient. Vitamin A is essential for vision, growth, cellular differentiation and proliferation, and the integrity of the immune system. 💊
Zinc, Vitamin D3, ginkgo Biloba, Triphala powder.
I take a multivitamin-multimineral product that contains L-Tyrosine, PABA, copper, zinc, all of the B vitamins, choline and vitamins C, D3 and E. I also take a super-green food blend and collagen supplement every day. I know that different things work for different people. But this has been the winning combination for me so far in helping me reverse and manage my vitiligo long-term. 🙂
Day 4 of RepigmentSun Solar Caps (Vitamins C and E, Zinc, Selenium and Copper)