Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyVitiligoTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyVitiligoTeam Member asked a question 💭
San Miguel, CA

Does anyone skin hurt sometimes. Also sometimes my skin gets too hot or something when I wear compression socks an it looks like I have tiny broken blood vessels in certain areas

August 21, 2022
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyVitiligoTeam Member

I.m so struggled in medicine get result

September 28, 2022
A MyVitiligoTeam Member

Hi

September 28, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyVitiligoTeam Member asked a question 💭
Fultondale, AL

A MyVitiligoTeam Member asked a question 💭
Dallas, TX

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In