Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyVitiligoTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyVitiligoTeam Member asked a question 💭
spain
October 28, 2023
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyVitiligoTeam Member

My hair started becoming more Grey, than white on my white spots. It looks like bald spots.

March 14, 2024
A MyVitiligoTeam Member

Mine does. Vit usually has nothing to do with stop hair growth from what I have expereinced.

November 19, 2023
A MyVitiligoTeam Member

My hair growth diminishes on all vitiligous area. Most of the hard white areas have no hair at all.
As my eyebrows turn white the white hairs fall out.
In areas that have repigmented the hair returns.

January 18, 2024
A MyVitiligoTeam Member

Now that the sun is not so strong now its not as visable

November 13, 2023
A MyVitiligoTeam Member

Hi Mary. I have found that as I continually loose pigment, I have noticed that the new hair growth is also very light. Almost white. As I apparently have lost pigment on the front and top of my head...it is actually a beautiful shade of platinum now. The rest is shades of gray! Yuk. Lol.
As far as my arms and legs, etc, are concerned...as I am fair skinned with aggressive vitiligo, it hasn't been of any concern.
Hope info helps.🤗

November 4, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyVitiligoTeam Member asked a question 💭
Dallas, TX

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In