Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyVitiligoTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyVitiligoTeam Member asked a question 💭

I’m 39 and my vitiligo started back in may of this year. It’s on both of my eyebrows and I noticed my vision is getting worse and worse with a lot of sensitivity to light.

October 19, 2021
 · 
Reactions
A MyVitiligoTeam Member

I feel like I read an article months ago on vitiligo and vision. If I can find it I’ll share it.

July 7, 2023
A MyVitiligoTeam Member

My eye doctor told me that my pigment in my eyes is floating around in the "liquid" in my eyes reducing the sensitivity to light.

January 13, 2022
A MyVitiligoTeam Member

Not me

October 19, 2021
A MyVitiligoTeam Member

Hello! EsmeraldaSotoCurtis🙂
💜❤️
Welcome! To the Team.

October 19, 2021

Related Questions

View All
A MyVitiligoTeam Member asked a question 💭

A MyVitiligoTeam Member asked a question 💭
Dallas, TX

A MyVitiligoTeam Member asked a question 💭
Pakistan

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In